- HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR DOG. Sidetracked by squirrels, cats, dogs, or cars and vehicles? With our dog training collar, your dog will respond to you and come to you the first time using this electronic dog collar despite all other distractions. One call and they'll be there, right by your side. Best dog correction collar for your best friend.
- MOST DOGS CAN DO A COMPLETE 180 and change within just days using shock collar training, sometimes with just one click of the button. You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on obedience training, but your friends will think you're the real dog whisperer simply by training with our adjustable dog training collar.
- DON'T BE A PRISONER IN YOUR OWN HOME. With this dog e-collar you can cure any biting, jumping of your dog, barking, and chewing so that everyone is happy in your home. Don't be ashamed - use your remote dog training collar so that friends and guests will actually want to come over now that your dog is well behaved and fully trained.
- BE A HERO AND SAVE YOUR DOG'S LIFE. Not only is using a dog shock collar a safe, responsible, humane way to train your dog, but you can prevent him from running across the street or getting into trouble with other animals, saving his life and saving your sanity. It's okay to keep your dog safe with a shock collar.
- WHEN YOU ORDER YOUR CUJO CONTROL DOG TRAINING COLLAR TODAY, you're protected by a lifetime, no questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service!
Everything that you need is included in this kit. With the option to use vibration and sound this collar offers users a great alternative to just using shock to train their pet. Our neighbor's dog just recently disappeared so we are suffering the loss a pet. Since she was a puppy five years ago she came over everyday and even stayed the night a few times. I had intended to use this collar to train her not to go up to the paved road. She would follow me when I went to check the mail and did not know to stay out of the way of cars. However, I received it two days after she disappeared. Since we don't know what happened to her I don't know if it would have helped but I can't help but wonder. After visiting our local shelter looking for her I have to say don't put off training you pet get one of these collars today. There were so many there that had be lost.